SEDO-Togo will be happy to welcome you in Togo for an internship at any time or a workcamp in the summer. During an internship, you will get insights for your professional development at an institution that fits your interests. On 3 afternoons a week, you will be expected to help with our tutoring program at our office in Lomé.
A workcamp will consist either of helping with a construction (e.g. classrooms or a library) or of tutoring children during the summer break in subjects like Math, French, English, and Natural Science in order to help them to start the new school year in the best possible way. In the afternoons, you would also play games with them and entertain them otherwise.
In your free time, you can learn local dances or how to play the drums.
Both experiences can also be combined with touristic excursions to discover the sights of your host country like
– Lomé, the capital of Togo, where you can visit museums and markets
– Kpalimé, a town surrounded by lush green mountains and refreshing waterfalls
– historic sights and the lake in Togoville
– Aneho, where you will meet fishermen
– Atakpamé, the town of the 7 hills
– the National Park in Kara with its animals
– and of course the beaches